Pretend that you'd have money, great camera and lighting equipment (if necessary), as many assistants as you needed, you could be anywhere, and you'd look great in any type of clothing.
Easy. I'd write a very long, rambling post on the 3 months the Huz and I spent in Europe (with all our dogs, of course) following our big bazillion dollar lottery win. I'd feature all the beautiful duds we bought with special emphasis on leather goods. From Tuscany, of course. Sigh.
2.What color clothing do you have the most of?
Black, unsurprisingly. Depressingly.
3.Have you done any collaborations yet?
No, but I've got one planned. No details ... that would be telling.
4. What are your hobbies?
My blogging, my current obsession with my tablet and Sketchbook Pro, and lots of reading.
5. What subjects do like to read about?
Right now? Steampunk fiction, some of what falls under the category of Literary Fiction, detective fiction, Jane Austin fan fiction (keep that one under you hat, please) and a surprising amount of solid history.
6. What are your favorite TV programs, if you watch TV?
Elementary, any version of Masterpiece, BBC version of Sherlock Holmes, The Stephanie Miller Show, Modern Family, The Neighbors, Touch and all the CSI versions. Also, anything on Acorn TV, a subscription service for British programming.
7.What makes you the happiest about your blog?
Really, the comments. Nice to know that someone is getting something from it.
8. Do you have any pet peeves about blogs? Is there something that makes you decide NOT to read a blog post?
Yes, but my reasons are so politically incorrect that I don't dare detail them. The answer to the second part is the same as the answer to the first. Yes, I am a complete coward.
9. What social media do you like the best? (there can be more than one)
Facebook, I suppose. I'm not crazy about it, though.
10. Do you like reading about celebrity fashion?
Why or why not?
I do like to see what the increasing number of actresses over 50 are wearing. Gives me hints about age appropriateness, which is a challenging subject all on it's own. If Angelica Huston would be seen in it, I feel okay about it. And some of what Helen Mirren wears, and although I admire her enormously, none of what Meryl Streep wears.
11. Is there anything that you wish that you could do more of with your blog?
Yes, lots of things. But the main one is this: I originally started out to try to reach a local audience. That's much more difficult than I thought it would be ... much easier to reach a larger audience of grown-up women who are far away but with similar tastes and concerns. I'd like to be able to have local readers as well. Odd, isn't it?
*My Nominations ...
1. Debbi at She Accessorizes Well
2. Rebecca at Grown Up Plus
3. Kemia (hope I got that right) at Beauty, Style and Growth
4. Kim at In My Forties & In Style
5. Sara at 365 Days of Sara Style
6. Carrie at Expressive Style
7. Alyssa at Matchy Matchy Midlife
8. Lisa at Dreams n Wishz
9. Sara at LifeStyle Over 40
10. Sheila at Style Agent 909
11. Trina at Tea Time with Trina
*Darling Nominees: If you have done this and don't want to do it again, please feel free to ignore. If you are too busy, too shy, too anything, and just don't want to play, I understand absolutely! And if you want to wait months to play, be my guest ... catch up with us later, and at your convenience. Just know I admire your blogs and wish you all well!
My Eleven Questions for My Nominees:
1. Who is your style hero-role model-doppelganger-influence?
(As many as you'd care to mention)
2. What's your favorite media delivery of your fashion-fix?
3. When you dine out, what's your favorite destination?
4. If you had to choose just one word to describe your personal style, what would it be.
(Okay, make it three words if you want. )
5. Do your hobbies have anything to do with what you do/did for a living?
6. Tell me all about you pets. Please?
7. What's the cutest/sweetest thing you husband/wife/significant other ever did for you?
8. Current favorite song, please?
9. Heels or flats, and why?
10. Dresses or pants, and why?
11. What is the very first thing you'd buy for yourself if you had a winning Power Ball ticket?
( We know you'd buy for everyone else first ...)
Thanks again, Donna. And thanks in advance to those of you who decide to come out and play!